Here is how you make this classic family treat!
1 stick of butter
10-12 oz of marshmallows
5 cups of cereal
1. In a large sauce pan melt the stick of butter
2. Add in marshmallows and stir until smooth gooey marshmallow sauce
3. Add in cereal and continue to stir until fully mixed
5. In a separate baking dish lined with butter or cooking spray add in the mixture, use your hands to press the mixture down *pro-tip, if you line your hands with butter of cooking spray the mixture won't stick to your hands.
6. Optional- add sprinkles or chocolate chips for fun
7. Slice and enjoy!