4 tbsp butter
Heavy Whipping cream
Garlic powder to taste
Onion powder to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
pinch of nutmeg
1. On medium heat in a sauce pan melt the butter
2. Add parmesan cheese and let them melt together (will be clumpy)
3. Once cheese has melted add small amounts of heavy whipping cream and continuously stir. Keep adding whipping cream and stirring until it becomes smooth and liquidy.
4. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Let sit on the heat and then stir- keep this pattern until the liquid reduces
6. Top your favorite pasta with the alfredo sauce and enjoy!
(My family enjoys this with broccoli)