Thu, Dec 30|
Gardens Aglimmer at Waterfront Botanical Gardens
Tickets start at $10 Click RSVP for more information to purchase tickets
Time & Location
Dec 30, 2021, 8:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Louisville, 1435 Frankfort Ave, Louisville, KY 40206, USA
About the event
5:45pm-9pm (arrival on grounds begins at 5:30pm)
Nightly Slots Available: 5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:15pm, 8pm (There are 30 minute entry windows for each time slot - though you may stay as long as you'd like)
** Lights turn off at 9pm **
$10 per person
FREE for kids 12 and under (kids must be accompanied by an adult)
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE IN ADVANCE THROUGH EVENTBRITE, NO ADMISSIONS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE TIME SLOT THAT YOU PURCHASED
Join us for the third-annual Gardens Aglimmer at Waterfront Botanical Gardens, a self-guided walking experience among our illuminated outdoor gardens.
Enjoy a sparkling winter wonderland of swans, snowflakes, deer, Moravian stars, oversized flowers, light bursts, candles, and a multicolor tunnel of lights. Wander the new Beargrass Creek Pathway under icicle arches and a waterfall stream aglow.
Use your phone or camera to take a picture with Santa and his sleigh from 6 to 8:15 pm in the Graeser Family Education Center between Dec 2nd and 23rd.
Visit Mrs. Claus' Cottage for story time and crafts from 5:45 to 8:30 pm in the Ellen T. Leslie Botanical Classrooms between Dec 2nd and 23rd.
Enjoy hot beverages and delicious cookies from Khalil's (additional charges apply)
For improved safety and parking, we offer four timed ticket entry slots nightly: 5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:15pm, 8pm
Once you arrive, you are welcome to stay as long as you like, however, 45 minutes is ample time for a thorough visit. If you arrive before your scheduled timed entry, we appreciate you waiting in your vehicle before approaching the entry kiosk.
** LIGHTS TURN OFF AT 9PM **
Membership or reciprocal benefits/discounts are not accepted for this special event.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable; valid ONLY for date selected at time of purchase. In the event WBG cancels the night because of heavy rainfall or ice, a full refund is issued. Tickets are not transferrable to a different date; you must buy new tickets for a future December evening.
Your Safety is Our Priority - Keeping our holiday visitors safe during the most wonderful time of the year brings changes to this year’s Gardens Aglimmer experience.
• Nightly capacity has been reduced with timed ticket entry.
• Masks are required indoors for all guests over age 2, vaccinated or not.
• Masks are strongly recommended outdoors when social distancing (6 ft.) is not possible. Safety protocols may change with CDC guidelines and local mandates.
• Guests are to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least six feet apart at all times.
• Some pathways may be designated one-way traffic to help with social distancing.
• Tickets must be purchased online in advance of your visit. No tickets will be sold on site.
• Tickets are limited to eight (8) per order.
• Dress appropriately for this outdoor walking experience. No scooters or bicycles allowed.
• For your children’s safety and that of other guests, wagons and double strollers are not permitted during this nighttime event. Strollers are welcome.
• Only ADA-defined service animals are permitted. No pets.
• No outside food or drink. Light holiday fare and hot beverages are available for purchase at a nominal fee.
• No weapons of any kind.
• No smoking, vaping and nicotine/tobacco.
• WBG retains the right to refuse admission to persons perceived to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
• Oversized vehicles, buses and limos are not permitted to park at the Gardens during this nighttime event.
You acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved with attending this event during the COVID-19 pandemic and acknowledge that you are choosing to do so voluntarily. Furthermore, you agree to waive and release Waterfront Botanical Gardens (WBG) from liability for any claim, including any claim related to Covid- 19.